*Images shown are for illustration purposes and actual product may differ slightly*
Welch Allyn Connex 7100 Series Spot Vital Signs Monitor with SureBP NiBP and Nonin SPO2 (VSM)
- Regular price
- $1,913.18 $2,104.50
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The combined benefits of Welch Allyns Connex and SureBP technology in an integrated spot vital signs device for convenient and accurate patient readings.
- Large, easy to read colour touchscreen display.
- Suitable for neonatal, paediatric and adult patients.
- Spot or interval measurement modes available.
- Upgradeable design.
- Contains SureBP NiBP and Nonin SPO2 modules.
- SureBP NiBP takes 15 seconds to provide an accurate reading.
- NiBP module is compatible with the Welch Allyn Flexiport cuff range.
- Power supplied through available mounting options desk mount, wall mount or rolling stands
- 2 year limited warranty
- extended warranty available for purchasing.
- 3 year warranty on Reusable FlexiPort Blood Pressure Cuff
- 1 year warranty on other accessories (incl. battery)
- 90 day warranty applies for Power Supply
- 90 day exchange warranty applies to SPO2 sensors.
- Dimensions (H*W*D): 166cm * 30cm * 11cm
- Weight: 1.7kg (including battery)
- Power Source: Mains power with rechargeable battery
- provided through mounting options
- Average Battery Life: Min 5 hours (continuous monitoring. Max 8 hours (10min interval cycles)
- BP Range (Adult and Paediatric): 30 to 260 mmHg (Sys) and 20 to 220 mmHg (Dia).
- BP Range (Neonatal): 20 to 120 mmHg (Sys) and 10 to 110 mmHg (Dia).
- Pulse Range From BP Module (Adult and Paediatric): 40 to 200 bpm
- Pulse Range From BP Module (Neonate): 35 to 220 bpm
- Pulse Calibration Accuracy: ± 5%
- SPO2 Range: 70% to 100%
- Pulse Range From SPO2 Module: 18 to 300 bpm